If introduced, it achieves the following goals.
1. It calls out Pakistan and its Army/ISI for one of the largest unrecognized genocides in the world. (The only one that America acknowledges on record but has not recognized…partially due to our failure to highlight it)
2. It calls out Hindus as the victims.
3. It calls out the role of Islamists as perpetrators.
4. Most importantly, it targets India’s enemies without making it about India and It counters Ilhan Omar’s resolution against India by actually proving that India is the only humanitarian force in the region.
5. It acts as a deterrent to current and future Islamist violence that is quite inevitable in the region.